In collaboration with Business Engage and the 30% Club, GWII hosted its first Leaderwalk of 2020. The Leaderwalk concept nurtures the advancement of senior management and aspiring leaders by providing a platform to share expertise, master skillsets and cement networks.
Themed “The Future is Human” - guest speaker Brad Shorkend, a futurist and business agitator who helps business leaders build relevant businesses and exceptional work experiences for human beings in a world that has gone digital crazy, opened the platform for meaningful engagement and dialogue.
We thank our below table hosts for accepting our challenge to facilitate two roundtable discussions:
- Andrew Munro - Managing Director of Praesidio Risk Managers
- Catherine Naidoo - Executive for Product, Underwriting and Pricing at Innovation Group
- Claudia Figueira - Divisional Director of Professional Indemnity at Camargue Underwriting Managers
- Katlego Thaba - Actuarial Manager at Deloitte
- Nicky Eveleigh - Regional Manager of Risk Management Practice & Mutual Risk Group at Marsh
- Sandra Hutchison - Head of People and Delivery at Genasys Technologies
- Taurai Muranda - Co-Founder of Mahogany Private Equity
- Wilmine De Ridder - Head of Claims at Constantia
Thank you to our sponsors - Camargue, Marsh and Willis Towers Watson - for making this event possible!
See photos here