Whilst we all know that women are far more than the clothes they wear, we also know that often when you look good, you feel good. But deciding what to wear can also be a hassle. Ever stood in front of a closet full of clothes and felt like you had nothing to wear?
Kick your what-to-wear buts with these winter wardrobe inspirations. Here’s what’s hot in SA right now.
What’s hot in SA right now
1. Animal print - Has animal print ever really gone out of style? Its bold. It’s beautiful. It’s versatile. From trousers to scarves, there’s something for everyone.
2. Florals - From full-on-floral to a fabulous flair here and there, floral can be bright and bold or soft and whimsical. From structured suits to flowing skirts, from office to night out – florals are blossoming everywhere.
3. Pink - The shades of pink are endless – pastel, magenta, carnation and coral. And a thousand in between. So, whether you love the bright shades, the softer hues or a combination, pink can be a part of any wardrobe.
4. Long coats - Keep your whole body warm and look fabulous doing it. A long coat goes with just about anything. A neutral colour ensures your coat will accommodate any outfit.
5. Bows - Gone are the days when bows were reserved for pigtails and toddlers. Bows can pop from boardroom to ballroom. From big and bold to small and subtle.
Rock these trends from head to toe. Wow with a statement piece. Or a subtle accessory. It’s all up to you. Whatever you choose – you’ll own that look. From home to office to girls’ night out.
Source: 1st for Women